Sharp 130w solar panel ND-130UJF
|ND-130UJF 130 watt with junction box and universal frame||12V||130W|
The Sharp ND-130UJF 130 watt polycrystalline solar module offers industry-leading performance, durability and reliabilty for a variety of electrical power requirements. Using breakthrough technology perfected by Sharp’s 50 years of research and development, these modules incorporate and advanced surface texturing process to increase light absorption and improve efficiency.
Common applications include cabins, solar power stations, pumps, beacons and lighting equipment. Designed to withstand rigorous weather conditions, a junction box is also provided for easy electrical connections in the field, making Sharp’s ND-130UJF modules the perfect combination of advanced technology and reliability.
• The ND-130UJF is a high-power module using 156 mm square poly-crystalline silicon solar cells with 13.1% module conversion efficiency.
• Bypass diodes minimize power losses caused at night or in the shade.
• Water white tempered glass with EVA laminate
• Aluminum frame for extended outdoor use.
• Junction box for easy electrical connections in the field.
• Nominal 12V output is perfect for battery charging applications.
• UL Listings: UL 1703, cUL, FM
• Sharp modules are manufactured in ISO 9001 certified facilities
Maximum Power (Pmax)* 130 W
Tolerance of Pmax +10%/-5%
Type of Cell Polycrystalline silicon
Cell Confi guration 36 in series
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 21.9 V
Maximum Power Voltage (Vpm) 17.4 V
Short Circuit Current (Isc) 8.2 A
Maximum Power Current (Ipm) 7.5 A
Module Effi ciency (%) 13.1%
Maximum System (DC) Voltage 600 V
Series Fuse Rating 15 A
Temperature Coeffi cient (Pmax) -0.485%/°C
Temperature Coeffi cient (Voc) -0.36%/°C
Temperature Coeffi cient (lsc) 0.053%/°C
*Measured at (STC) Standard Test Conditions: 25°C, 1 kW/m2
Contact Sharp for tolerance specifi cations
Dimensions (A x B x C below) 26.1” x 59.0” x 1.8”/662 x 1499 x 46 mm
Type of Output Terminal Junction Box
Weight 30.9 lbs / 14.0 kg
Max Load 50 psf (2400 Pascals)